"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Yet it is seldom that books set in Egypt capture the magic.
- No other book has captured my imagination quite so completely.
- Her latest book captures the designer's thinking at the moment.
- No single book can capture the essence of New York, past and present.
- The books on the far wall captured her attention.
- But Texier began writing this book too late to capture that life together.
- The book captured the views and perspectives of young people from all over Africa.
- Their books captured the times, but also the experience of struggling.
- The book captures well an important period in the history of Wall Street.
- First published in 1966, this book captures images from the author's travels when she turned 50.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.