"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This polemical book defends at every point a major artist who all his life defied bourgeois conformity yet managed to die the proprietor of a knighthood.
- Their 452-page book, The Physics of the Dowsing Rod, 1939, likewise defends the view that radio waves are responsible for the phenomena.
- His book, The Fifth Army, defended his record as commander in 1918.
- But the company's real problem was that the book defended bigness.
- A huge, digressive, learned, personal, often fascinating book defending Rembrandt's genius, as if it needed defending.
- The book also heavily defends the World Wrestling Federation against accusations of being violent.
- The book is intended to show people how to gain power, preserve it, and defend themselves against power manipulators.
- The book also describes how Magellan treated Enrique not as a slave but as a friend, and defended him from the prejudice of other sailors.
- This book defends the teaching of Intelligent Design in schools.
- The book defends the reliability and validity of the measures.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.