"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The book was a best seller but attracted much criticism.
- The book attracted little attention at the time of its first publication.
- Still, on the strength of its cult following, the book attracted steady interest from the film industry.
- The book was a bestseller and attracted a generally positive critical response.
- The book has attracted widespread commentary, with many books written in response.
- The book sold over 400,000 copies in Japan and attracted a film adaptation.
- So it's not surprising the book has attracted attention in Washington.
- The book attracted international attention and was published in 13 other languages.
- This book attracted a certain amount of attention in China when it was published last year.
- The book attracted national attention and critical praise for its original style.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.