"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After a while she got up and went to the book rack.
- Lawsham told the servant to bring some picture magazines from a book rack in a corner of the office.
- He stumbled after them as the soldier led the way toKorzhenevski's cabin,then pointed at the book rack on the wall.
- I managed to build a pretty fair book rack before I retired.
- The light fell upon chairs, book rack, and tables.
- The chair and desk, the filing cabinet, the tiny book rack on one bulkhead filled it completely.
- My eyes of course went straight to the book rack from which I returned with books for both, Samhith and myself.
- Rachel took my picture in front of the book rack.
- She walked by the light switches without touching them and led the way between the book racks toward the little office by the back door.
- By Sunday afternoon, several tables covered with hot and cold canapes were squeezed among the book racks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.