"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Every year there's a comic book convention, but otherwise the market was not very liquid.
- In 1989 the annual comic book convention of Barcelona was inaugurated.
- The film eventually found an audience as a bootleg, through internet sales and at comic book conventions.
- She went to the annual book convention on her own nickel last year, trying to pitch it.
- Experts told the police they might draw 10 times as much at a comic book convention and auction.
- She does many book conventions and also gives writing classes.
- Wizard Magazine issue 86 (one short color story about a comic book convention)
- The convention has been held since 1982 and it is one of the largest independent comic book conventions in the United States.
- He is also a frequent attendee at comic book conventions across the country.
- At a comic book convention, they asked a group of 11-year-old boys, the target audience, which actor could win a fistfight.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.