"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Authorities also found an accounting book which detailed the money transactions of Jimenez.
- Using this principle, a fact or a happening which cannot be expressed in terms of money is not recorded in the accounting books.
- "I came to Stanford and people were sitting out by the swimming pool looking at their accounting books."
- At yer leisure, I will show ye the accounting books.
- The accounting books of the temple are well maintained and the devotees are spread across.
- Neely's scattered and incomplete accounting books prevented an easy conclusion to the trial.
- Such sales could not generate profits if the accounting books were consolidated.
- Ballard used her diary as an accounting book and to keep records of her medical practice.
- It allows banks to avoid having to reconcile on their books the fact that they bought a company for far more than its accounting book value.
- This principle requires the parties in an economic relationship to show their accounting books to each other.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.