"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Today, this is considered a standard method book for flute players to study from.
- The collection also includes method books and music literature from many eras.
- In music education, color is typically used in method books to highlight new material.
- Unlike most prominent clarinet teachers of the time, he did not produce his own instrumental method book.
- Professional musicians wrote method books, some with accompanying play-along records.
- Some of these method books are still widely used today.
- He also produced several method books that are still used by brass students to this day.
- This differs from many method books that include "old favorites."
- I start adults on my favorite method book for children and never try to do more than they are able to grasp at one time.
- Many guitarists have, at some point, studied from Mel's method books.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.