"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In doing so he not only formed a politically expedient alliance but invited the adoption of Greek learning and book culture.
- Yaroslav was a notable patron of book culture and learning.
- And we can find them, if only we disperse the pious fog that is gathering around book culture.
- Though not a new phenomenon, reading clubs are a breath of fresh air into the dying book culture.
- Indeed, the presence of all the industry's figures, including authors, was seized on to encourage a book culture beyond the market.
- The tradition and style of the Roman Empire still dominated, but slowly the peculiar medieval book culture emerged.
- Week Three: Who is producing comic book culture?
- Captain Marvel's adventures have contributed a number of elements to both comic book culture and pop culture in general.
- The Greek learning and book culture was adopted in Kiev and other centres of the country.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.