"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His books have contributed to her myth and revived interest in her.
- This book contributed to family media studies through its focus on the discursive practices of parents.
- This book contributed to his demise, though: in 1980, he was arrested for publishing it.
- The book contributes significantly to the research on the historical development of Taiwan in the seventeenth century.
- This book contributes to our sense of what America is today.
- This book contributes to the debate by looking at existing data on spiders.
- I hope this book contributes to setting the story right.
- Boyd's previous books have also contributed to what might be called the globalization of the English novel.
- As a personal account, the book contributed to the debate in a manner different from reasoned analysis or statistical arguments.
- Self-help books can contribute to the treatment of people with anxiety disorders.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.