"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Others say that turning to a foreign-born woman with no political experience would only prove that the party was looking to the past.
- Males must obtain government approval to marry foreign-born women.
- Most of the workers are newly arrived, foreign-born women.
- Children of foreign-born women account for nearly half the 130,000 births a year.
- The attorney general cited recent cases that he said reflected the personal tragedies of foreign-born women and children.
- More than half of all births in the city are to foreign-born women.
- There's been a lot of it in recent years, and the fertility of foreign-born women is considerably higher than that of natives.
- In general, however, the study found that, based on income levels, both foreign-born and American-born Asian women are not subject to discrimination.
- And with births to foreign-born women showing only a small increase, the total was down by 3 percent.
- Black, Hispanic and some foreign-born women are at higher risk, though rates have dropped precipitously among blacks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.