"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was a picture of a half-naked woman tied between two stakes on the cover.
- Two terrorists stood over a woman tied to a chair.
- The image was of a young woman tied to a gurney.
- Two women, tied to the same fork, precipitated into the water.
- Behind every door, it seems, is a woman tied to a bed with the shredded remnants of a silk dress.
- A jitney with three screaming women tied together in the back tried to pull through the opening ahead of them.
- His back was to the bed and the women tied to the brass headboard.
- I am alive with a beautiful woman tied onto my horse.
- There was a woman, tied to a bed, we had to turn over.
- In the second play, a woman, tied to a chair, wonders where she is and what has become of her life.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.