"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "There is strong competition, and foreign women charge lower prices."
- A man (often described as a king or lord) has brought home a foreign woman to be his wife.
- "If the husbands really fall in love with the foreign women, that would be a problem," she said.
- It's the foreign woman with an accent I couldn't place.
- It is one of about 200 agencies that match American men with foreign women.
- As a foreign woman, I would like to know exactly who has had such experiences and in what context.
- Of course I knew who the foreign woman, mentioned in the newspaper, was.
- But that didn't mean he hadn't seen a few shoot houses, or foreign women, in his time.
- Male soldiers based overseas have married foreign women for money.
- Diplomats say they do not have a total number of foreign women and children.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.