"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Men and women loomed out of the darkness, shuffled silently past and others took their places.
- The boy looks up to discover that an astonishingly glamorous woman looms over him.
- A blonde woman looms over him.
- In another stall, an aged woman was looming a rug of rich-colored fibers.
- As if in answer, the big woman suddenly loomed behind the man with the spetsdod.
- A woman with a knife loomed.
- Then a woman with short gray hair and small gold glasses loomed into view.
- The woman loomed over him for a time, studying him.
- In the book, the women loom largest.
- Two came, tall women looming in their black, one of them thin and rigid, the other heavy, swaying with the planting of her feet.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.