"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Others suggest that the place is named after a local aboriginal woman.
- Like several of his white colleagues, he is married to an aboriginal woman.
- Aboriginal women in that age group have death rates around nine times those of the total female population.
- One group was reported to have caught and shot an Aboriginal women with two young girls, but they had little success against the warriors.
- It recounts the story of a young Aboriginal woman in the city.
- Softball is the most popular sport for Aboriginal women to play.
- It is revealed that he was married to an Aboriginal woman, who died after being refused medical treatment in a hospital because of her race.
- Aboriginal women have worked together to address gender and cultural discrimination as they experience it.
- By the year 2009, close to 67,000 Aboriginal women who were aged 15 and above reported being subjected to violence within the previous 12 months.
- The door was opened by an Aboriginal woman wearing glasses and an apron.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.