"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He then married the woman who was the mother of his child.
- He also married an American woman, who was his third wife.
- Yet even then, he had married a woman who turned out to have little interest in having more children.
- Either he married the woman or was killed for it by the woman's family.
- In 1952 he married an English woman, and they had three children.
- His father moved to Europe and married a woman who had four kids.
- Two years after that, in 1688, he married a woman without money.
- As everyone knew, he had married the same woman twice.
- In 1930 he married the woman who had helped him through the crisis.
- My brother married a woman who runs her own business.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.