"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Capital spending for next year is being cut by $500 million.
- The Republican bill calls for new capital spending of $3.91 billion.
- However, as we have seen, central government has always had power to control capital spending and still does.
- In 2004 alone, the company's capital spending is expected to total $2.5 billion.
- Capital spending makes up about 15 percent of Japan's economy.
- Capital spending makes up about 15 percent of the Japanese economy.
- So far, the evidence is that capital spending remains strong, he said.
- But special factors made 1992 a good year for capital spending.
- Less than half of their cash, or 46 percent, went into capital spending.
- Capital spending will also be reduced from £600m this year to £400m each of the following four years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.