"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As a result, defense spending is now only 12 percent below the average level from 1976 to 1990.
- Because of our programs we have been able to significantly cut defense spending.
- Most important, defense spending is again on the rise for the first time since the end of the cold war.
- Defense spending would rise by a total of $13 billion from the current year's level.
- She believes a $70 billion cut in defense spending is possible.
- Bill Clinton seems to be saying interesting things, including about cutting defense spending.
- Absolutely, defense spending will moderate, and perhaps even go down.
- But even after these cuts, total defense spending will keep rising over present levels.
- But before Congress is finished trying to balance the budget by the year 2002, it will have to take a second look at defense spending.
- In the recent budget agreement, they managed to increase defense spending for next year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.