"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the past three years, federal education spending has increased by 65 percent.
- In truth, education spending has increased during the Mayor's tenure.
- But education spending increased by 22 percent after inflation during his term.
- In several states, the pressure for increased education spending comes directly from the courts.
- Hundreds of parents in the county have back calls for more education spending.
- And he must watch his political flank on education spending.
- Davis used California's growing budget surplus to increase education spending.
- In the 1989-90 school year education spending was $385.1 billion after adjustment for inflation.
- The district received an 18 percent rise in state aid this year, a good one for education spending.
- Much of the criticism comes from Democrats who say that education spending remains too low.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.