"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- State officials said the Governor was concerned about controlling social welfare spending.
- So much for the lies about welfare spending getting out of control.
- The budget allocated $131.6 billion to social security and welfare spending.
- In reality, welfare spending represents a relatively small percentage of the state budget.
- For example, welfare spending increased a total of $73 million since 1990, he said.
- All told, the changes restored more than a quarter of the cuts in welfare spending made by the 1996 law.
- For example, he said, Congress should not require states to maintain their current levels of welfare spending.
- How will current welfare spending be maintaining in such an environment.
- In 1935-40, welfare spending accounted for 49% of the federal, state and local government budgets.
- Opinion had turned strongly against the Democrats in the last year, primarily over welfare spending.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.