"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Pentagon spending in Massachusetts does make a powerful contribution to the economy.
- He still wants to pump up Pentagon spending, but not so much.
- It was transferred to weapons projects in next year's $243 billion Pentagon spending bill.
- Pentagon spending on basic and applied research would generally remain flat.
- The $180 billion in cuts by the services would cover Pentagon spending from the fiscal years 1992 through 1994.
- He was a vocal critic of Pentagon spending during his first term.
- Just 21 percent said Pentagon spending should be subject to deeper cuts than have been proposed.
- In fact, if the national budget deficit is going to be reduced, Pentagon spending cannot even stay at its present level.
- And heavy Pentagon spending has kept local military plants prosperous.
- The proposed budget would increase Pentagon spending 4.2 percent over fiscal year 2003.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.