"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But Medicaid spending has begun to surge again in recent months.
- - By far and away, the largest driver of Medicaid spending is long term care.
- She said Medicaid spending on drugs soared from $6 million in 1984 to $15 million last year.
- In fact, his budget this year called for increases in Medicaid spending.
- Even with these changes, he said, Medicaid spending will probably grow more than 7 percent a year.
- And federal officials say the increase in Medicaid spending on such services offers a host of opportunities for corruption.
- In poor states the federal share of Medicaid spending is nearly 80 percent.
- The negotiators were also close to capping the growth of Medicaid spending.
- There is also his perennial request for relief on Medicaid spending.
- Health care experts are warning that a turn away from Medicaid spending could have a devastating impact on the medical infrastructure.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.