"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- New York's school spending tends to be higher than that in other states.
- The Mayor has proposed an overall cut in school spending of $100 million next year.
- And then there is school spending, which few people want to talk about.
- To increase school spending, he had to raise the state's sales tax, which hit poor people the hardest.
- The $1.2 billion cut, they said, amounted to only about 3 percent of all school spending.
- But the overall increase in school spending would be only $382 million, not enough to make much of a difference for city schools.
- He has increased school spending and tried to enforce standards.
- State aid accounts for about 45 percent of all school spending.
- - Real increase in school spending for each of the next four years.
- And the center is already in court trying to get the state to increase school spending for September.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.