"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By contrast, from 1966 to 1993, national health spending rose more than 11 percent a year, on the average.
- Over all, health spending increased 6.9 percent last year, the lowest rate of growth since 1999.
- According to the report, private health spending has and will continue to be low in the next few years.
- They say that changes to the system would probably have a big effect on health spending starting in five or 10 years.
- Population growth accounts for a relatively small share of the increase in total health spending.
- But he added that after a few years, health spending would be about the same as under current law.
- More than half the increase in health spending is for hospital services.
- Total health spending averaged $8,402 a person, up 3.1 percent from 2009, the report said.
- If we did, health spending would stop growing so quickly.
- Last year, public programs accounted for 46 percent of all health spending.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.