"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Government spending is higher than any time in history, and growing.
- The income tax is only 17% of total government spending.
- So far demand has been kept high by government spending.
- "Business is very worried about another hit of government spending."
- Under pressure to cut government spending, the budget deal changed all that.
- What a surprise they'd find something they don't like about government spending.
- Congress has to do more with less and that means finding ways to cut government spending.
- Government spending has always played an essential role in market systems.
- The only debate is whether to cut taxes or increase government spending.
- The early effects of the increase in government spending were generally positive.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.