"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Adams broke with the main wing of his Federalist party and sent new negotiators to end the conflict in 1800.
- The Landsbergis government again sent would-be negotiators to Moscow in search of an audience with Soviet officials.
- The Estonians sent several negotiators, but they were only playing for time as they assembled an army large enough to fight the Danes.
- The government has sent negotiators to discuss a deal that would permit it to buy the disputed land and give it to the tribe.
- The Mexican Department of Labor sent negotiators to the plant today to meet with the local union and state officials.
- In theory, a "no" vote might simply send negotiators back to devise an improved treaty.
- The next day both sides sent negotiators to Washington to take up where they had left off at Camp David.
- The contras' willingness to send negotiators to Guatemala represents a significant change.
- But nowadays the developed nations have realised it is more strategic for them to send negotiators with a narrow economic agenda to suit their national interests.
- They were apparently intent on not insulting anyone by sending negotiators of inadequate rank.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.