"refuse" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He had steadfastly refused to fight against his own people.
- He went on, steadfastly refusing to look my way or meet anyone's eyes.
- He steadfastly refused to allow his picture to be taken.
- She was silent, still steadfastly refusing to look at him.
- And for the rest of the meal he refused steadfastly to return to the subject.
- He was right on time and steadfastly refused any money for his troubles.
- He steadfastly refused to look into the water and consequently was out of time with everyone else.
- And Kirk had steadfastly refused to go to that next step.
- Yet despite our efforts, entire generations of your political leaders have steadfastly refused to meet us even half way.
- The Bush administration has steadfastly refused to put a timetable in place.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.