"refuse" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He has refused repeatedly, but at first I could not believe it.
- Since last May, top administration officials have repeatedly refused to turn over the documents.
- Administration officials repeatedly refused to say what the questions were and how he answered.
- The Bush administration has repeatedly refused to predict what a war might cost.
- Bush repeatedly refused to state whether he had ever used cocaine.
- If a woman has repeatedly refused a certain activity, don't rape her.
- Company officials, however, repeatedly refused to allow themselves to be quoted by name.
- He turned away, repeatedly refusing, but each time his gaze came back to her.
- The Goldman children have repeatedly refused to comment on the case.
- He has repeatedly refused offers of police protection, despite the death threats.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.