"refuse" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There were only two old men in the village, who resolutely refused to leave.
- He refused resolutely to pledge himself to any new thing.
- It's a town that kept its character by resolutely refusing to go with the flow.
- Holding her head high, she resolutely refused to even acknowledge his existence.
- One service only Merry resolutely refused to perform for them.
- After the close of the war they resolutely refused to be emancipated or leave the place.
- Still, Konroyd resolutely refused to use a single one of them.
- He always showed his independence and resolutely refused to be enrolled in any school or movement.
- The mother resolutely refused to talk about her diagnosis, prognosis, or future in any way.
- Turner also stayed unexpectedly and he resolutely refused to deal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.