"refuse" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Following his lawyers' advice, he has consistently refused to answer questions.
- "They have consistently refused to negotiate for peace with Israel."
- The Council has consistently refused to enter into such an agreement.
- He consistently refuses to sacrifice anyone for the good of the rest.
- "They want us to trust politicians who consistently refuse to control spending."
- But they have consistently refused to make that recognition explicit.
- He has consistently refused to discuss his role at the event and could not be reached for comment last night.
- The second car still exists, but the owner has consistently refused to sell it at any price.
- Elder's son, who had never been known to deal, consistently refused, but eventually gave in to the friend's constant pressure.
- India has consistently refused to heed the call for a vote.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.