"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was not a single motorized vehicle, just endless lines of horses pulling wagons.
- This includes training them to let people ride on their backs, or to pull carts and wagons.
- Two Belgian draft horses pulling wagons will tour the area ($5; $3 for children).
- The were also Chinese merchants, selling their goods as they moved around the valley in horse pulled wagons.
- Other horses pulled wagons and carried supplies for the armies.
- Bourciez was pulling the teams and wagons farther into the little wood.
- From there they were, at first, transported to the site using a steam traction engine pulling wagons.
- There were tractors from the Forties pulling little old wagons with families on board.
- In many parts of the world they still pull wagons for basic hauling and transportation.
- They're not bred to pull wagons and they tire easily.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.