"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In that festival approximately 25000 people will come together to pull the chariot.
- The magic team that pulled the chariot still retained their full strength.
- Then he wraps the remains up, and in the morning, the goats always come back to life to pull the chariot.
- This reduced the amount of effort required by the horse pulling the chariot and increased its speed.
- Creatures pulling the chariot may fight to their front.
- Soon, two white Percheron horses marched into view, pulling the chariot.
- Through the darkness dashed without concern four great stallions, pulling the dark chariot.
- Crowds then pull the chariot through central Kathmandu accompanied by musical bands.
- Pulling the chariot was one monstrous animal, that in fact appeared to be an eight-legged Horse.
- The legend states that it pulls the chariot of the sun-god, Surya.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.