"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The lips were pulled tight in a dark straight line.
- What hair he had left was pulled back tight into a short ponytail.
- Still, the black curtains were pulled tight against the windows.
- The lines on the page were pulled tight, like a man screaming, but not "Joe, where are you?"
- The skin was pulled tight all around his face.
- He lay still, although every tendon in his body was pulled tight.
- He came back with his friends, and they had hoods pulled tight over their heads.
- When the rope had pulled tight, the branch bent far down.
- Everyone's pulled tight as a knot and we're going forward.
- Some wore bucket-caps of black felt pulled tight over the hair.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.