"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then he too pulled a chair closer to the fire.
- The next, he can pull the moon closer to earth at will and walk on water.
- "But it pulls the two parties closer to the center."
- She allowed herself to be pulled closer and nestled against him.
- I pull the paper closer to my face, and read furiously.
- "Just my style," the Professor pulled his chair a bit closer.
- The little man pulled a blanket closer around his shoulders.
- He suddenly pulled the picture closer, noticing what young Trip was doing.
- Now, she pulled the king closer, so their faces were only inches apart.
- I really thought you were trying to pull closer, and then you wouldn't talk.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.