"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That social pressure should be a cooperative project of government, employers, and the media.
- Numerous research and cooperative projects with industries allow the students to gain the necessary practical experience.
- The librarians are also very involved in national cooperative projects.
- The board is, in many respects, among the last of the cooperative projects that remains true to its original goals.
- In such cooperative projects "costs are shared, helping to leverage both of our funds," he said.
- "After we scrapped the cooperative project, I went off on my own again."
- The library development is now a cooperative project hosted by sourceforge.
- In the 1970s, Eugene was packed with cooperative and community projects.
- Children from around the Middle East work there on various cooperative projects and visit one another's schools.
- We must change our policy here and support cooperative projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.