"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He then moved into studio recording, recording small projects and demos for local bands.
- He has recorded several highly acclaimed projects in the Afro-Caribbean jazz genre.
- The album is made of songs recorded in-between other projects.
- At age 16, he upgraded to Pro Tools software and recorded local acoustic projects out of his parents home.
- He continues to record new projects.
- Having had the opportunity to record projects in collaboration with hip-hop groups of the other, unable to transfer his own record studio albums.
- Richard, with his current group Vision, has recorded several successful projects for Verity records.
- Ron can now be found recording various small projects, in the Manitoba Interlake area.
- She also recorded several projects together with Reverend James Cleveland.
- Continuous improvement on Olefines - whether minor changes to record keeping systems or major projects - is the driving force.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.