"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So what's he doing in a one-man show that has a six-week run at the Culture Project?
- Presented by the Culture Project, in association with Difference Engine.
- It is running at the Culture Project.
- Part 1 played at the Culture Project last February.
- Culture Project ended up with about $50,000 profit, not nearly enough to secure its footing.
- What is he suggesting about other theaters when he says Culture Project only happens to be a theater?
- Allan Buchman, artistic director of the Culture Project, doesn't think so.
- But you can't blame the Culture Project for trying, can you?
- These days he sometimes speaks to audiences after performances at the play's home base, the Culture Project in Manhattan, and when it tours.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.