"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is believed that Chares did not live to see his project finished.
- Which is why I set myself a goal of having this project finished.
- But both projects stayed right on pace, and finished under budget.
- "At some point I'd like to consider the project finished," she says.
- The project started April 2008, and finished by autumn 2010.
- The project finished end 2001 when the area with 4500 houses was completed.
- The project finished three months early and within budget, costing $313 million.
- However, the project finished at the end of 2008 and there is now a need to evaluate the options for taking this work forward.
- "But we want to get the project finished, obviously."
- But the project dragged on for more than a month and is still not finished.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.