"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The entire project cost nearly S$300 million and took about 15 years of planning.
- As a matter of policy, the church does not discuss project costs.
- By September 2007, the expected project cost had increased to $10.4 billion.
- The entire project cost for the stadium is about $100 million.
- The project costs are expected to be around $2 billion.
- The overall project costs are expected to be up to £7 million.
- The project cost about £5 million to complete and the first services started in 1903.
- The project cost of $2.2 million was approved as well.
- It was completed with a project cost of P34.957 billion.
- The total project cost is reported to be €1.2 billion.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.