"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They will visit projects funded jointly by Christian Aid and the British government.
- We researched green technologies, visited green projects and generally went 'eco-loco!'
- When he visited projects, Bailey was seen as the expert and also a source of financial support.
- He then travelled through Botswana to visit projects run by Tusk Trust.
- Foreign aid workers can no longer visit projects less than 75 miles north of the capital because the area is unsafe.
- He rarely asked for votes, choosing instead to highlight the party's accomplishments by visiting successful projects.
- How many Member States have visited projects in other Member States?
- You can be sure that we shall be following up very carefully the sixth framework programme, visiting projects, speaking to scientists and asking for evaluations.
- Perhaps you are aware that I too sometimes visit projects and give talks at conferences about telecities and suchlike.
- Readers are strongly urged to visit projects and get client references before making an agreement with any company.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.