"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His first feature-length project, 1977's Eraserhead, became a cult film and launched his commercial career.
- The project has launched and occupied the front page of Netscape.
- The project officially launched in June 2009 with the release of "Reduce You".
- This project, begun in 1981, launched the now burgeoning field of online distance learning.
- The project launched its inaugural program, an effort to address binge drinking, in April 2011.
- The project started in November 1999 and the yacht launched in 2001.
- The project drew widespread attention and launched Mankiller's political career.
- The project officially launched last month when the source code and initial installable disk images became available.
- The project launched a successful Kickstarter campaign, but has since been cancelled.
- In 2011, the project launched the official world tour in Sacramento, California.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.