"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The project officially commenced on 12 May in the same year.
- Within the year, a project to restore the dunes commenced.
- The project commenced in 1956, and construction began January 1, 1960.
- The project will commence in 2009 and will take up to two years to be completed.
- The financing application was approved and the project commenced in March 2011.
- The project commenced in January 2000, and had been intended to span a number of years.
- The result was that the project commenced in 2007, with a projected construction time of twelve months.
- The potential of this country for pastures was overwhelming, the project commenced in 1956.
- The project commenced in 2007, construction has halted though as of 2011.
- However, the project did not commence due to economic and financial doubts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.