"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Since the last campaign, he has worked hard on community education and economic development projects.
- We have to check the market as well - it's just a development project at the moment.
- A development project has been going on to improve living standards.
- The interest from the fund had been used to pay for development projects.
- And now the first private development project in the park is scheduled.
- He became the governor's lead on large economic development projects.
- Special attention was given to the development projects in the budget.
- Residents will soon be able to go to a Web site and view plans for any development project under way in the city.
- Being heard on development projects doesn't mean residents are happy about them.
- Would set aside $250 million in city money over five years for large economic development projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.