"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The program, Airbus said, put pilots through a simulator that de-emphasized the effectiveness of other controls and thus encouraged rudder use.
- They are invaluable for many tasks that would put planes and pilots at severe risk, and are far cheaper.
- We've tried to put top-notch pilots and maintenance people there.
- The decision to use cruise missiles reflected concerns about putting American pilots at risk.
- BA wants to put Gatwick-based pilots, cabin crew and ground staff on lower rates of pay than those at the airline's main base at Heathrow.
- They have the advantage of being able to overfly hostile territory without putting human pilots at risk.
- Throughout the day, senators from both parties expressed reservations about, or outright opposition to, putting American pilots at risk and bombing a sovereign nation.
- The heavy precision bombing needed to get at Mr. Hussein's most cherished targets puts American pilots at risk.
- He said it was unconscionable to put American and British pilots at risk without again bombing Iraqi bases.
- Because of the missiles' speed, they would be able to pierce current air defenses and avoid putting American pilots at risk, they added.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.