"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was among the first group of pilot trainees recruited from universities instead of military academies.
- Once completed, the program will make it easier for pilot trainees to transition from the T-38 to a front-line fighter or bomber aircraft.
- The first batch of pilot trainees graduated in June 1995 which continued yearly afterwards.
- Vietnamese pilot trainees began to be sent to France for more advanced training.
- "And if he turns out to be a good pilot trainee?"
- Still oth-ers, pilot trainees Lara knew, were going through the ensnaring process even now.
- The ship recognizes her as a pilot trainee.
- The next Academy class's pilot trainees would soon follow.
- A young Swedish pilot trainee stood for a while outside the bars talking to him.
- A pilot trainee didn't have anything to do with missile tests.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.