"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- More than 180 Canadian pilots achieved the designation "ace", with five or more credited victories.
- Canadian pilots go through similar training and testing.
- Another Canadian pilot, Richard Howley, died eight days later.
- Canadian pilots also flew Boeing C-17s into Iraq to "season" the flight crews.
- Lynn Garrison (born April 1, 1937) is a Canadian pilot and political adviser.
- Large numbers of American and Canadian pilots were also trained at Hooton Park.
- The 1 metre (3.3-foot) rock was given the name wopmay after the legendary Canadian bush pilot.
- He holds the record of flown the most combat hours of any Canadian pilot.
- When he landed, Bader did not take any further notice of the Canadian pilots.
- Benson had planned for a second plane, delivered by a young Canadian pilot, but accidentally crashes it and is captured.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.