"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Working under the tightest security, the pilots assigned to fly the mission would not be briefed until December 30.
- Later the base housed an operational training unit for pilots newly assigned to the command.
- The boy's with an officer, a pilot assigned to our fleet base in Bahrain.
- Several new aircraft arrived along with some new pilots being assigned.
- The 11th oversees the training of pilots and sensor operators assigned to the MQ-1.
- "First, I'm going to need at least one more plane and pilot assigned to this mission."
- Most of its use was for proficiency flights by pilots assigned to the school as students or instructors.
- As civilians, many of the pilots assigned to the refueling squadron are employed by commercial airlines.
- Many of the pilots assigned the Buffalo lacked adequate training and experience in the type.
- A cosmonaut training group for pilots assigned to fly this vehicle was formed in the early 1960s.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.