"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The hope and plan was for the Norwegian pilots to return as soon as possible with better aircraft and supplies.
- On June 20, 1941, two Norwegian pilots training at the Island Airport were killed.
- Siri Skare, 52, Norwegian lieutenant colonel, first Norwegian female military pilot.
- If the Norwegian pilots were any good at all, this was going to be a tough fight.
- The ship arrived in Gothenburg, where the two Norwegian pilots quickly sought out the British consulate.
- She carried 999 prisoners and a crew of 34, as well as a Norwegian pilot.
- It was first photographed by a Norwegian pilot over the Barents Sea in 1985.
- He and another Norwegian pilot managed to make it together to Sweden.
- A Norwegian pilot was also rescued from the sunken ship.
- Skare was a military advisor and the first female Norwegian military pilot in her country's history.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.