"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When Barry Pearson, a marine pilot, won admission to the venerable Northwestern Law School here, his peers in the military did not exactly salute his career change.
- He was supposedly a marine pilot and has traditionally been credited with perfecting the sailor's compass by suspending its needle over a fleur-de-lis design, which pointed north.
- At the controls of the WTN helicopter was Norman Bronson, a former marine pilot.
- His parents are John Kingsley Shannon (1921-2010), a marine pilot and inventor, and Audrey Elizabeth (1925- ).
- Harrison "Bull" Duke A marine pilot for the USMC.
- In this city of 12 million, the ferries and tankers that ply the Bosporus were idled as marine pilots and traffic controllers stayed home.
- Feldstein worked with Major Donald Keyhoe, a former marine pilot who was considered the leading popular writer on the subject at the time.
- The marine pilot was an American Teddy, a young man not cursed with too much imagination for his own good.
- For marine pilots, a tour was 30 flights and a tour could take up to 12 months.
- Najaf is the son of Captain Khalaf Daryabandari, one of the first marine pilots of Iran.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.