"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The pilot of the French helicopter was waiting for the call.
- The pilot, the only other crew member, was turning and looking back from his seat, waiting for the boarding to be completed.
- The pilot didn't wait to wonder about the voice.
- The pilot didn't even wait for him to finish.
- The pilot would be waiting for them with his engine running.
- They reach the airport where the pilot and one other passenger are already waiting.
- Instead, the pilots should land the plane and wait for the cavalry.
- The pilot squeezed into his narrow seat and waited for something.
- The pilot had obviously not waited for her to get back before starting to make some inquiries of his own.
- The two pilots, who were also heavily armed, would wait for a call to provide backup.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.