"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was a former military pilot instructor on bomber aircraft and test pilot .
- He spent the war years from 1942 to 1943 as a pilot instructor and then as an operational pilot until 1947.
- Jones plays his pilot instructor and senior ranked military officer during his flight training, while Young portrays his love interest.
- Pilots in the United States are also required to have their flying skills evaluated by a pilot instructor on a simulator at least once a year.
- His pilot instructor, Starguide, helped Valentine take the ultralight from the cargo hold and give it a final flight check.
- In 1976, he qualified as a commercial pilot and trained further to become a pilot instructor.
- One hundred four-engine aircraft mechanics as well as pilot instructors arrived at the same time.
- The squadron had trained pilots and pilot instructors from, February 1990 - December 1991 and since 1997.
- He became interested in the exploration of individual psychological differences while serving as a pilot and a pilot instructor during World War II.
- The aeroplane crashed, dislocating Wolff's shoulder and killing his pilot instructor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.